Offering picturesque golf course views to the east this beautiful home is located overlooking the popular 12th fairway.
104 St Michaels Parkway showcases an attractive position with rear entertaining overlooking the 12th tees and is ideally set on a low maintenance 280sqm block. The residence design centres around a generous light filled living zone which encompasses the family, kitchen and dining area with stunning high ceilings accentuating the living rooms sense of space.
A 2016 MBA Awards Finalist with smart bedroom design the residence is a great opportunity to live in an award-winning home. The minor bedrooms are large with mirrored sliding robes and there is a spacious central bathroom. The master bedroom is highlighted by an extra-large sliding robe space and fantastic ensuite.
The residence is complimented by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Live the ultimate down south lifestyle in the relaxed confines of this spacious modern residence which offers a beautiful outlook and direct access to Golf course action.
Located in an extremely family friendly neighbourhood, this exceptional home will have you smiling for years to come!
Especially when you’re just around the corner from some of the best beaches, wineries and restaurants in Western Australia!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. HIA Award Winning residence
2. 2016 Built family home
3. Positioned on the 12th Tees of the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course
4. 3 bed 2 bath home
5. High ceilings and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
6. Open plan design
7. Master bedroom with mirrored sliding robe and large ensuite
8. Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
9. Queen sized minor bedrooms, both with sliding robes
10. Complimented by undercover alfresco at rear and low maintenance living
Call Exclusive Selling Consultant Tommy McNeil on 0421 167 107