SET DATE SALE - All offers from $1.3M presented by 5pm Sunday, 21 October 2018 (Unless sold prior).
Escape the hustle and bustle of today’s fast-paced world as you retreat to this idyllic acreage haven. Nestled in the heart of the famous Margaret River wine region, this property is the perfect place to relax and de-stress … or invite friends to visit and explore all the beauty and bounty this gorgeous area offers.
Beyond the enchanting tree-lined drive, you’ll discover the striking, architect-designed rammed limestone home. Beautifully-presented and timeless in design, the home showcases superior craftsmanship. There is extensive use of quality timber throughout and the floors are paved with imported, hand-cut Tanjin stone tiles.
Soaring cathedral ceilings in the spacious living, dining and kitchen areas ensures a sense of immense space while enhancing the natural light. During the cooler months, why not enjoy a glass of red by the crackling open fireplace or cosy up to the slow combustion wood heater for some extra warmth.
The separate north-facing lounge is flooded by sunlight during winter and offers the benefit of reverse-cycle air conditioning for your comfort on those hot summer days. For easy alfresco entertaining, simply fold back the lounge room’s wide stacker doors to share good times on the covered deck overlooking the nearby landscaped pond. You also have an inviting, vine-covered paved entertaining terrace adjacent to the rear of the home.
Extensive storage space and a walk-in pantry feature in the spacious, light-filled open plan kitchen, plus there are stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
Parents will love the privately-located master bedroom, complete with ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in robe. There are two other queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a family bathroom and separate toilet at the opposite end of the house.
There are three queen-sized bedrooms, with an ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in robe to the privately-located master suite. The carefully considered lifestyle design provides access to the deck from each of the bedrooms, where you can relax and enjoy picturesque valley views.
A selection of this amazing property’s features:
- 22.5 acre estate zoned Conservation
- Set far back off Caves Road
- Bushland and parkland areas with old growth, Marri, Peppermint and Jarrah trees
- Mezzanine games room / hobby space / study or fourth bedroom – the choice is yours
- 8 X 6 Metre Colorbond shed with 2.8 meters clearance access for your boat or caravan
- 3 water tanks ( 130,000 litres in total)
- Double carport adjacent to the house
- Underground Wine Storage to house your collection of quality wines
- Surrounded by some of Australia’s finest wineries
- Just 20 minutes’ drive to Dunsborough Central for shopping
- An abundant variety of wineries, breweries and restaurants close by
- Minutes drive to famous surf breaks at Margaret River, Injidup and Yallingup
With such peace, tranquillity and an incredible home on offer, this acreage property is sure to please the most discerning purchaser. For further details or to arrange your personal viewing, call Julie Fairclough on 0407 174 258 or Karen Fursdon on 0488 330 933 today