Discover the best of both worlds from this beautiful 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom home perfectly positioned in a quiet and peaceful location to take in 180 degree views of stunning Geographe Bay in Australia’s south west.
Located in iconic Old Dunsborough, you will be only minutes walk to the white sandy beach and crystal clear waters of this tranquil and unique eco-system. Sit back and relax whilst watching whales at play and spot kangaroos who visit the property with breathtaking sunrises each morning.
Meelup Reserve is only 50 from the home and is teaming with stunning wildlife and flora, providing the perfect combination of native bushland and ocean right on your doorstep.
Features of this property include:
- Quality built 2 story double brick home
- Panoramic ocean and tree views from every room on the upper level
- 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms
- A variety of large entertaining areas indoors and outdoors
- Bay views from ground floor
- Outstanding outdoor entertaining deck
- Mix of contemporary and timeless architecture
- Double lock up garage
- Generous 735m2 block
- Northerly aspect with spectacular bay views
- Enjoy cycle and walk trails through Meelup Reserve
The home also features polished timber floors, new stone bench tops in the kitchen, stone fireplace, family friendly backyard with a second outdoor entertaining area and double lock up garage.
Enjoy stunning sun rises and full moons over the bay and the convenience of being walking distance to the local primary school, Old Dunsborough golf course, Country Club, local boat ramp, childrens playground and protected swimming enclosure.
A combination of old world charm and contemporary modern living, this lovely home is equally suited for families and couples for permanent or holiday living.
Contact Exclusive Agent, Julie Fairclough for full details and to arrange an inspection.