This grand, elevated Gemmill design residence completed with classical render finish is certainly one which makes full use of the 561sqm block. 5 Sickle Drive, Vasse boasts a high attention to detail and plenty of space for maximum comfort.
Upon entry you are warmed by a welcoming combination of colonial cornice, NSW Blackbutt flooring and a lovely home office area. This home's modern kitchen is certainly one of its defining features and has everything an amateur cook or dedicated chef requires with stone bench tops, 900mm oven, dish washer and stainless steel appliances at the ready.
The expansive open plan dining and living area with high ceilings and a feature gas fireplace is perfect for entertaining friends indoors during the cooler months. Come summertime open the doors and enjoy an undercover entertaining area with fantastic roller blinds for year-round use. The backyard is highlighted by well manicured lawns, a raised garden bed with native plants and vegetable garden beds all with automatic reticulation.
A separate indoor living area provides a French door entry leading to a beautiful home theatre/games room with excellent recessed bulkhead design offering a quieter living zone for couples and teenagers alike.
A magnificent master suite is made complete with wind-out windows, dual walk-in robes and ceiling fan feeding onto a generous en-suite with dual vanities. The 3 minor bedrooms are all extra large in size with their own built in robes.
The main bathroom is well sized with separate large bath tub, separate shower and vanity with plenty of bench space. The laundry is extremely generous in size positioned immediately adjacent to shopper’s entry.
The garage is extra wide and 31 courses high with a 1.8m roller door for access to rear, which leads to a powered 5m x 8m shed. The shed is a real gem with 2.8m high walls, a 3.3m apex, roller door, personal double doors and window. Space for everything!
The elevated design provides the ability to park caravans or extra vehicles at the front verge.
This home is a credit to the owners and is complete with slimline venetians throughout, smart fibre optics, large storage solutions internally and externally, colonial skirting.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- Stunning, elevated Gemmill design on 561sqm
- Four SUPER SIZED bedrooms with walk-in/built-in robes
- Two very high quality spacious bathrooms with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Blackbutt flooring throughout with 31c high ceilings in living areas
- Amazing chef’s kitchen with stone benches, 900mm oven and stainless steel appliances
- Home theatre with French door entry and recessed bulkhead ceiling
- Undercover alfresco entertaining with roller blinds
- Separate well sized front office/study area
- Massive 5m x 8m powered shed with roller door and a 3.3m apex.
- Double remote garage with extra width and high clearance with roller door access to rear
- Manicured gardens and lawns front and rear
- Additional parking for caravan/trailer at front
- Complimented by smart fibre optics, slimline venetians, colonial cornices and extra storage areas throughout.
A captivating connection of fresh modern tones and smart living design combine to create a luxurious residence and the ultimate down south home.
For immediate assistance call Tommy at Realmark on 0421 167 107.