SET DATE SALE - All offers presented on Monday, 4 December 2017 at 5:00pm (unless sold prior)
On offer is an attractive, contemporary, elegant yet easy care home on a 585sqm elevated block in a beautiful pocket on one of the most sought after streets of Dunsborough Lakes.
Perfectly designed by Dale Alcock with multiple living spaces for the larger family, it is one of the most luxuriously appointed and largest homes ever offered in the Lakes and presents as outstanding value.
Completed with a separate front home theatre, study, activity room and large open plan living area you will be amazed by the sheer size of this beautiful family home.
The open plan living area leads to a welcoming outdoor alfresco area with feature cedar lined ceiling along with a northerly orientation for all year entertaining.
This fantastic residence is complimented by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, bamboo hardwood flooring throughout, extra high garage with through access to rear and a 4 x 4m shed for wonderful storage.
With exquisitely detailed design and spacious open plan living appealing to varied lifestyles now you have the opportunity to live the life you have always wanted.
Be quick for this one!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. Quality 2012 Dale Alcock built residence on a 585sqm block
2. Extra large 4 bed 2 bath family home
3. Master bedroom with dual WIR’S and ensuite
4. Amazing chef’s designer kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
5. Beautiful bamboo hardwood flooring throughout
6. Separate front home theatre, study and activity room
7. Extra high garage with roller door and through access to rear
8. North facing undercover alfresco entertaining with feature cedar lined ceiling
9. Generously sized backyard for kids to play
10. Complimented by zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, a 4m x 4m shed at rear, reticulated front and rear gardens and fantastic internal storage
This home is an absolute credit to the owners and is a MUST to inspect!
For immediate assistance call Tommy from Realmark on 0421 167 107.