An amazing opportunity to make your dream a reality with this luxury 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom home in the heart of the Yallingup region – centrally located between Yallingup Beach and Dunsborough.
This stunning property is set on 2.5 acres of an established combination of mature native and ornamental trees with scheme water access. The property boasts an outstanding skillion roof home with additional studio and very large shed / workshop.
The paved marble entry features a solid Jarrah and glass door leading you to an impressive landing with stunning travertine flooring and feature picture recess walls. The spacious open plan living area is north facing with a soaring ceiling with an abundance of glass providing a lovely outlook over the property whilst capturing winter sunshine, flooding the home with warmth and light.
The generous living space encompasses a gourmet kitchen featuring white cabinetry, Essastone bench tops and breakfast bar, soft close cupboards, double bowl sink with filtered water and a large walk in pantry.
Quality appliances in the kitchen include a stainless steel Fisher and Paykel two drawer dishwasher, Blanco 900mm oven and state of the art Electrolux induction stove top with unique glass tile splash back.
The dining area features double doors which lead you to an enormous undercover north facing alfresco with travertine flooring and cedar ceiling. The built in BBQ has Toodyay stone surround and the outdoor electric heaters will keep you warm all year round and is the perfect place to entertain family and friends. The luxury outdoor hot tub is in a beautiful tropical setting and is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
The sunken huge home theatre complete with dark walls and lush carpet is large enough for the entire family to enjoy the footy or watch a movie favourite.
The upper level features a luxury master bedroom with generous dressing room and Travertine marble ensuite with oval spa bath, double bowl sinks in the vanity and double shower with frameless shower screen.
The remaining three bedrooms on the ground level are generous in size and feature mirrored sliding doors on the built-in robes with lush carpet. A second living space provides the perfect activity room for kids and overlooks the front of the property.
Other features of this outstanding property include:-
• Quality Zorzi design and build
• Style, space and storage throughout
• Scheme water
• 12m x 14m shed / workshop with mezzanine level and abundant shelving and work benches
• Internal studio with full kitchen, living area and bathroom
• Cosy wood fireplace in open plan living space
• Large office space with NBN wireless connection
• Travertine marble throughout living areas and bathrooms
• High shadow line ceilings
• Daikan Super Inverter ducted air conditioning
• Large modern bathroom with plenty of storage
• 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms both with deep baths
• Fully reticulated lawn and beautiful established gardens surround the home
• 4 raised Veggie gardens with fully established fruit trees
• Reticulated ornamental trees including Liquidamber and Chinese Tallows
• Large chook pen
• Environmentally friendly sub soil drains
• Filtrex grey water and leach drain system
• Solar panels on the studio roof power the property
• Serviced by town water supply
• The studio and home are plumbed into 77,000 litre Rhino water tank
• Dam water supply
• Easy access to both primary and secondary school bus stops
This luxury family home offers exceptional value in todays’ market providing the best that a Yallingup lifestyle has to offer. Only minutes to iconic Yallingup Beach and close to all the amenities of Dunsborough including shops, schools, community centres and sporting facilities, living Down South does not get any better!
Inspection is a must.
Call exclusive agent Julie Fairclough today