Located in one of Busselton’s premier positions in beachside West Busselton,
307A Bussell Highway offers the opportunity to buy into a classical area just 300 metres from Geographe Bay.
Featuring beautifully renovated bedrooms, living and kitchen areas this groovy pad with a tastefully designed outdoor entertaining area is a unique opportunity and offers outstanding buying.
With 499sqm of prime land the property showcases the exceptional position perfectly with a north facing rear entertaining area and expansive undercover alfresco. A wonderful sense of space on the property is highlighted by the beautifully landscaped and established lawns and gardens and completes the perfect outdoor setting.
Additionally, the City of Busselton will approve short term holiday accomodation due to being nestled beachside of Bussell Highway. This option is sure to attract holiday makers for weddings, concerts and events supporting the most popular destinations throughout the South West region.
Beachside options like this are rarely available so be quick to view!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. 300m to the beach
2. Three bedroom home on 499sqm
3. High ceilings throughout with feature cornices
4. Retro living areas with feature wood fire
5. Side access through double gates at side of lot
6. Nicely renovated kitchen overlooking backyard
7. Large pitched roof to double carport and parking for 4
8. Fantastic 6m x 2m colour bond lockable storage at front
9. North facing paved outdoor undercover entertaining with shade sail and water feature
10. Complimented by fruit trees, hot and cold outdoor shower, established lawns and gardens
Call Exclusive Selling Consultant Tommy McNeil on 0421 167 107.