Positioned amongst highly acclaimed display homes this exceptional WA Country Builders home, a 2010 MBA Housing Award finalist, is truly an inspirational place to relax and revitalize your soul.
4 Almond Parkway enjoys northerly views across nature parkland and offers an attractive, contemporary yet easy care home on a 640sqm block in highly sought after Provence Estate.
Perfectly designed for entertaining larger families with multiple living spaces it is one of the most luxuriously appointed and largest homes ever offered in the Estate.
Completed with a separate home theatre, large home office and below ground pool finished to the highest of standards you will be impressed by this beautiful family home.
Residence and interior features include:
• Built 2009 by WA Country Builders
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built in study desks, block out blinds, large built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master suite with beautifully customised walk in robe
• Ensuite with corner spa bath, dual shower and quality fittings
• Large main bathroom
• Well appointed kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, glass splash backs, Ariston appliances, induction cook top, plentiful storage and Miele dishwasher
• Open plan living/games room with double sided gas fire and ceiling height chimney
• Spacious Home Theatre with Bose surround sound speaker system
• Large home office
• Pitched ceilings throughout open plan living
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Commercial grade carpets
• 3 additional split system air-conditioning units
• Walk-in store room
Property exterior extras:
• Secure remote double garage with internal entry
• North facing pitched alfresco with surround sound and feature lighting
• Below ground pool with blanket and water feature
• Glass pool fencing
• Water tank
• BBQ area
This magnificent property is positioned within close proximity to highly popular Georgiana Molloy Anglican School and is suitable to families, couples or retirees.
NEW to market and well below replacement value!
For immediate assistance on this property please contact Tommy direct on 0421 167 107.