Positioned perfectly on the edge of the Dunsborough commercial area in the heart of town is this prime holding that is proposed for subdivision to a rare land lot of 387sqm. Now with approval for R80 zoning from the Minister of Planning within the City of Busselton’s Omnibus Amendment No. 1 this location is in strong demand.
The re-zoning to mixed use permits business/residential/tourism with 12.77m street frontage allowing buyers a variety of options!
This will be the ideal blank canvas to call your own and offers an amazing 3 storey capability.
Situated less than 100metres to the doors of the Dunsborough Hotel and less than 500 metres to Geographe Bay this home is a wonderful opportunity and offers outstanding buying.
TOP REASONS TO BUY ME:
• Widely regarded as a premier mixed use position
• 387sqm of proposed subdivided land
• R80 Mixed use business/residential/tourism zoning
• Building approval to 3 storey capability
• Potential north facing backyard entertaining
• Wonderful 12.77m street frontage
• Views towards the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Course
• 100m to Dunsborough Hotel
• On the town’s doorstep – become the envy of many.
If you would like assistance buying or selling contact Tommy on 0421 167 107 for a confidential chat.