With instructions from the owner that the property must be sold, this highly sought location offers a lifestyle second to none.
Built by award winning Plunkett homes this custom residence is one of the largest homes ever offered in Dunsborough Lakes presented to a quality standard.
Positioned near to the 8th fairway of the Dunsborough Golf Course and in a beautifully quiet established street this stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home offers a very generous and spacious design.
With a striking federation facade and classical features 4 Killarney Road makes a commanding statement. The entrance doors lead to an inviting expansive hallway and the multiple living areas include separate front lounge room/kids activity, study, private home theatre and a north facing open plan living with high ceilings throughout.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is central to the home and is completed entirely with breakfast bar, fantastic 900mm oven with rangehood, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, large pantry and dishwasher.
The interior finishes include Bamboo timber flooring throughout, French doors, skirting boards, feature lighting and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
The open plan living leads to a wonderful large north facing outdoor alfresco overlooking private lawns and gardens for year round entertainment.
The generous master bedroom is designed perfectly for your king size bed, full length walk in robe space and ensuite. The minor bedrooms are double in size with built in robes and the second bedroom has semi-ensuite access.
The 576sqm block is complete with small garden shed, beautifully established lawns and gardens, through access from garage for boat/trailer storage.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. Award winning Plunkett built residence
2. 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home on 576sqm
3. Classic federation style with high ceilings and French doors
4. Bamboo hardwood flooring throughout
5. Separate kids activity, study and home theatre
6. Gourmet chef’s kitchen with quality finishes
7. Large Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding door to private courtyard
8. Awesome open plan design leading to north facing outdoor alfresco
9. Second bedroom with semi-ensuite
10. Complimented by through access from garage, established lawns/gardens and small shed
This home is an absolute credit to the owners and is a MUST to inspect!
With the Cape to Cape Region growing with popularity and world class National Parks, beaches, wineries and restaurants all on your doorstep, you can be ready to enjoy the relaxed country lifestyle.
This property will be sold so don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity!
For immediate assistance call Tommy from Realmark on 0421 167 107.