Set Date Sale - All offers presented Thursday, 13 April 2018 at 4:00pm (unless sold prior)
Come home to your family household, located in the original section of Dunsborough Lakes.
On a quiet street and surrounded by mature trees and an established garden, this beautiful home is perfect for growing families and or folks with the renovator’s touch.
Set on a vast 700 square meter block, 3 Ashbrook Green has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a functional kitchen and an open plan living and dining room which is orientated towards the large and private backyard showcasing a variety of mature trees and native plants.
An entertainer’s delight, the home features an alfresco area with built in BBQ and fire-pit for weekends at home entertaining with the family and friends. There’s also plenty of space for the kids to play and for pets.
Additionally, the home offers reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water system, fully reticulated lawns, plenty of parking including undercover parking for two vehicles and a large garden shed.
- Large 700sq meter block
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Two minor bedrooms with BIR
- Large functional kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open plan living/dining with reverse cycle air con built
- Floor boards through kitchen, living and dining
- Paved alfresco/entertaining area with built in BBQ
- Huge backyard and lawn area for kids to play
- Raised garden beds with cosy corner fire pit
- Established gardens
- Solar Hot water system
- Garden shed
- Parking for 4 or more vehicles
Currently with tenants until May 14th, this family home is a rare gem amongst the suburbs. It's a great buy for growing families and or renovators looking for a project.
Call me for a private inspection today as this home won’t last long!