This brand new 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom has been beautifully designed, utilising space to capture the very best of the 512m2 elevated homesite.
Perfectly suited for easy care holidays or permanent living, this home is in a highly sought after location, offering views across Geographe Bay and a relaxing coastal lifestyle unique to Old Dunsborough.
At ground level, the home features polished concrete flooring with three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. The 2nd bathroom on the ground features quality tiles and tapware with a separate powder room.
The spacious laundry offers plenty of cupboard space and easy access to the rear service area. The ground floor also offers a generous living space with a northerly aspect with access to the garden deck and glimpses of the Bay.
A unique carpeted stairway takes you to the 2nd level of the home which features a beautiful open plan living space which flows onto the outdoor entertaining deck. The stunning kitchen features a marble benchtop and solid jarrah benchtops over custom build cupboards with an outstanding walk in scullery.
The master bedroom is on the 2nd level on a private wing and has lovely views, quality carpet, ceiling fan and walk in robe. The ensuite is simply stunning – white wall tiles combined with grey pattern floor tiling, luxury deep bath, double basin and walk in shower.
The kitchen, main living area, entertaining deck and master bedroom all offer fantastic views where you can watch the whales at play and sail boats skim across the Bay.
Other features of this unique home include:-
- Separate office on upper level
- Feature internal timber walls and ceilings
- Insulated walls and ceilings throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in main living space
- Extensive use of Louvered windows to capture the breeze
- Polished concrete floor on ground level
- Solid Jarrah timber flooring on the 2nd level
- Extra high doors and ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Quality white shutters and blinds throughout
- Easy care garden and lawn
- Privacy from the road
- Exclusive use of the driveway
- Double lock up garage with additional storage space
- Perfectly suited for easy care holidays or permanent living
With an easy walk to the Old Dunsborough Foreshore which includes a playground and protected swimming area and conveniently close to the boatramp, Meelup Reserve and the scenic walk / cycle track to town.
Contact Exclusive Agent, Julie Fairclough for full details and to arrange an inspection