All offers presented Monday, 16 April 2018 by 5:00pm (unless sold prior)
The perfect getaway, this 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom home is located in the heart of Yallingup Hills, positioned on 3 acres of stunning bushland.
Offering privacy in a tranquil location, you will be able to escape the city and enjoy this unique environment whilst being only minutes drive to the beautiful beaches of Yallingup and close to Dunsborough township.
The property is located at the end of a quiet culdesac and the beautiful entry statement is a stone bridge leading you to the home. The property features a spacious central outdoor entertaining deck which overlooks the pretty bushland setting. A pathway takes you to a winter creek which meanders it’s way through the property during the winter months and provides numerous inviting locations for you to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
The spacious living area has access to the entertaining deck and provides lovely views and plenty of room to entertain family and friends.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom has private ensuite and access to the balcony
- Fully ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Solid timber floorboards throughout
- Vaulted ceilings in the living area
- Cosy wood fire place in living area
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Large entertaining decks surround the home
- Bushland views from every room
- Large laundry with storage space
- Additional storage under the house
- Short drive to Yallingup and Smith’s Beach
- Close to Little Fish Restaurant
- Close to Caves House
- Short drive to Dunsborough
This property will make an ideal holiday retreat and is equally suited for permanent living.
Genuine sellers have priced to sell and aim to secure a sale by 5pm Monday, 16 April 2018.
Contact Exclusive Agent, Julie Fairclough for full details and to arrange an inspection.