Positioned in an elevated Quindalup location, this popular area is home to those who enjoy the peace and quiet of a tranquil rural setting.
Representing fantastic value, this big family home features 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms with a study and enormous games/activity room on 3.75 acres.
With an additional 12m x 10m streel framed shed and beautiful orchid, this outstanding lifestyle property provides plenty of space and complete privacy from neighbours.
Set on a parkland cleared block with old forest jarrah and sheoak trees, the property features a significant water supply with 2 x 144,000 litre rainwater tanks, a bore producing 600 litres per hour and a winter soak.
The home is 440m2 under roof which includes the surrounding 3 metre wide verandahs. The open plan living area has local solid jarrah timber flooring with a spacious country kitchen featuring hand crafted sheoak benchtops and cupboards. The kitchen also features an outstanding walk in pantry / scullery.
The kitchen is central to the generous living area which features 2.7m high ceilings and plenty of glass to capture views on all sides of the property. A cosy wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioner ensures family comfort all year round.
The spacious living area flows out to the outdoor entertaining areas with a large alfresco on the northern side of the property, perfect for BBQ’s with plenty of room for entertaining family and friends.
There are four generous sized bedrooms, 3 with built in robes and the master with a brand new ensuite. All feature solid timber jarrah floors and high ceilings.
A beautiful enclosed orchid includes apricots, plums, peaches, nectarines and luscious mulberry tree. There is a small paddock with round yard, winter soak and a variety of citrus trees amongst the garden including lemon, tangelo, oranges, cumquat and mandarin trees.
Close to the school bus route on Marrinup Drive, you will be only 10 minutes drive to Dunsborough township, the crystal waters of Geographe Bay and minutes to the surf at Smiths and Yallingup. Also conveniently located close to popular local restaurants and wineries in the Yallingup region, your down south lifestyle awaits….
Other features include:-
- Large games/activity room
- 3.75 acre bush block with pasture
- 3m wide verandah surrounding the home
- North facing entertaining deck 7.6m x 4m
- Solid timber Jarrah flooring throughout
- Massport slow combustion wood fire
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water system
- 10m x 12m shed / workshop with 3 phase power
- Shed has two rooms including a second laundry and shower
- 2 x 144,000 rainwater tanks
- Bore with submersible pump
- Winter soak
- Enclosed orchard with healthy variety of fruit trees
- Close proximity to both primary and secondary school bus route
- Minutes drive to Dunsborough township
- Minutes drive to beaches of Yallingup
Contact Exclusive Agent, Julie Fairclough today for full details and inspection.