All offers presented on Wednesday, 25 July 2018 at 5pm (if not sold prior).
Located on 2.39 acres in the highly sought after Gunyulgup Valley, this much loved family holiday home offers a fantastic escape from city life and a great starter whilst planning your Yallingup dream home.
Positioned on a tranquil parkland cleared block at the end of a quiet culdesac, you will be only minutes to the surf at Smiths and Yallingup beach, close to Little Fish Restaurant, Studio Bistro and Caves House.
Offering 2 bedroom accommodation with open plan living kitchen area, bathroom and outdoor entertaining, this property also features an outdoor purpose built fire pit.
This property is suitable as a weekend escape and great holiday home completely lockable with sliding metal doors.
- 2 x queen size bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area which can be completely enclosed
- Parkland cleared 2.39 acres featuring Jarrah and Marri
- Large building envelope cleared to build your home
- Small orchard consisting of Macadamia Nut trees
- Private treasure trove in highly sought after Yallingup location
- Easy lock and leave holidays
- Sea container on site perfect for storage
- Will sell walk in / walk out excluding personal items
Don’t wait to inspect this special property, contact exclusive agent Julie Fairclough for full details.