Land Size 525m2
26 Kawana Boulevard
Dunsborough, WA, 6281
Do not miss this opportunity to secure a fantastic Dunsborough investment property now that will become an outstanding permanent or holiday home later on. Currently rented at $510.00 per week until July 2021 this near new home was only recently built in 2019 and is set on a generous 525m2 block. Located in a fantastic area an appointment is a must.
This home screams 'luxury' and will reflect the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
The home has been cleverly designed so that all the spacious living and entertaining areas take full advantage of the Northern orientation which maintains the light and comfortable living conditions all year around.
No detail has been overlooked, this home features high quality appointments throughout and offers 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate study, home cinema and massive open plan living area. It is a huge home with plenty of room for family and friends to stretch out and for everyone to find a spot to relax if they need their own space.
With so many outstanding features to mention here is a few below;
- Stunning front façade with the use of render, cladding, and Colourbond
- Stylish colour palate with quality finishes throughout
- Large theatre room ideal for watching your favourite movies or sport.
- Open plan living opening to the spacious alfresco & fully enclosed yard
- Raised ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, huge ceaser stone island bench.
- Separate kitchen preparation area and sink
- Overhead kitchen cupboards
- Full length kitchen splashback
- Massive walk-in pantry
- Spacious master suite with resort style ensuite and walk-in robe.
- 3 Generous double sized family bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern bathroom in family wing
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Double lock up garage
- Fully landscaped and reticulated gardens
- Separate purpose-built study
- Floor to ceiling windows in living areas
This brilliant home is perfectly situated in a quiet location just a stone's throw from the Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club, community centre, skate park, playing fields and Dunsborough town centre. Stunning Geographe Bay is just minutes away.