Land Size 4.4 acres
Built in Robes
Pool (Above Ground)
179 Dryandra Avenue
Yallingup, WA, 6282
Set in the dream location of the Wildwood Valley of Yallingup, this 5 bedroom x 3 bathroom newly completed contemporary Hamptons style home on 4.4 acres offers the ultimate in luxury living with outstanding ocean & valley views.
Positioned high above sea level with sweeping views to the ocean at Yallingup, you will captivated by the quality and luxury of this outstanding coastal masterpiece. Breathtaking sunsets await you from the expansive resort style deck space and refreshing plunge pool.
Designed and created with the comfort of family and guests in mind, you will be entranced by the luxurious master bedroom complete with fireplace and private ensuite. The welcoming guest bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe will ensure that your guests are truly pampered. The 3 minor bedrooms each with built in robes share a mesmerising bathroom featuring bath tub, porcelain tiles, unique lighting and striking black tapware.
Featuring 20mm solid timber flooring throughout with beautiful entry statement using custom made herringbone Jarrah flooring in the foyer and formal lounge room / library with cozy fireplace. Soft toned white walls with 3 metre high ceilings feature throughout with expansive use of glass creates light and space with a opulant feel throughout.
The Hamptons style white kitchen is exceptional, showcasing stunning sophistication in its size and design, complete with quality Bosch appliances.
Entertaining family and friends will be a breeze in the expansive scullery, with ample prep space, Franke butlers sink and additional Bosch dishwasher.
• Custom designed & built newly completed home
• Resort style outdoor entertaining with expansive sun deck and concrete plunge pool
• Secure remote 3 car garage plus additional storeroom
• 20mm Solid Jarrah timber flooring throughout
• 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms & powder room each with custom made vanities in lacquer finish with
Caesarstone benchtops, striking black tapware
• Generous office space
• Formal lounge room / library with feature fireplace
• Open plan living / lounge / kitchen space with wood fire & ocean views
• Children’s Activity / Play room
• Generous undercover alfresco with built in BBQ and stunning views
• Additional undercover outdoor area outside activity room
• 2000,000 fresh rainwater tank
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• King size master bedroom suite with ocean views with cosy fireplace
• Master suite has walk in robe with custom made lacquer finished cabinetry
• Master bedroom has stunning ensuite with freestanding bath tub
• Guest bedroom has walk in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite
• Three minor bedrooms all have built in robes
• Generous laundry with lacquered cabinetry, custom concrete bench top, Bosch washing machine & dryer
• Fully reticulated gardens, grassed areas & vegetable gardens
• Additional garden shed
• Electronic gated entry, property is fully fenced
• 2 x instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Commercial grade windows throughout
• Furniture and white goods negotiable
• Quality Bosch appliances with double oven
• 2 x Bosch dishwashers
• Caesarstone benchtops, custom shaker style lacquer finished cabinetry
• Franke Black sinks and tapware
Close to all local attractions including Wild Hop, Swings & Roundabouts, Caves House & only 5 mins to Smiths Beach and 10 mins to Dunsborough, this property is the perfect sanctuary for you and your entire family - all on the doorstep of Australia’s famous Margaret River Wine Region. Don't miss this rare opportunity!
Contact exclusive agent Julie Fairclough to arrange a private viewing.